Redmi K40 POCO F3 Mi 11X alioth MIUI Downloads
Finally, the latest Xiaomi stock ROMs also come with various tools and apps that make using the device even easier. Xiaomi has included several apps that allow users to get the most out of their devices, including music players, video players, photo editors, and more. These apps help to make the device even more user-friendly and make it easier for users to get the most out of their devices. The latest Xiaomi stock ROMs also feature several security features.
Now, thanks to the efforts of XDA Senior Member Arnova8G2, you can enjoy the new Google Camera 8.0 UI and features on a bunch of non-Pixel devices. I still remember the first time I used a Xiaomi phone. Xiaomi entered the Indian smartphone market in July 2014, and I purchased the Xiaomi Redmi 1s in September of that year. The Redmi 1s was Xiaomi’s first budget phone to be launched in India, and even at that time, I was impressed by the phone’s value proposition. It redefined the $100 smartphone market in India by including specifications that could be found only in phones that cost twice the price.
- While this process requires technical knowledge, it is not overly difficult to complete.
- And in this guide, we will show you how to do just that.
- Click on the “Clean all” option form bottom right corner.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro check here for stock firmwares USB Driver allows you to connect your Xiaomi Smartphone to the Windows Computer without installing the Xiaomi PC Suite Application.
- We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro is one of the best purchases available in the early mid-range in India, offering itself as a great hardware package at an aggressive price point.
Once your phone in fastboot mode, connect your phone to the PC with the USB cable. You have successfully installed Stock ROM on your Xiaomi smartphone using Mi Flash Tool.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro comes with 4500 mAh big battery with a 18W Fast Charging solution or Quick Charge 4+. It has 6 or 8 GB RAM, up to 2.05 GHz octa-core CPU and Mali-G76 MC4 GPU. It is powered by a Mediatek Helio G90T (12nm) chipset. The phone comes with 64 or 128 GB internal storage and dedicated MicroSD slot.